Do you believe in our work of welcoming immigrants, of showing true hospitality, and providing trustworthy legal counsel to immigrants in our area? The Carolina Immigrant Alliance is looking for a bilingual office manager (or two). See the complete job description below.
Job Title: Bilingual Receptionist / Office Manager
Job Type: Volunteer
Hours per week: Negotiable, preferably 5 hours a day for 2 or 3 days a week.
- Answer legal clinic phone calls while in office.
- Return voicemails of calls made outside of office hours.
- Assist with printing and copying needs in the office.
- Welcome new clients and drop-ins as they come to the office.
- Help with accepting payments for legal services.
- Help maintain client files.
- Schedule appointments for clients.
Qualifications / Job Requirements
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Computer Competent (Word, Excel, Google (GSuite))
- Able to relate well with clients
- Able to maintain strict client confidentiality
- Must pass a background check
If you are interested in volunteering with us in this way, please contact Blake Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-386-9442 (text message or phone calls)